Hiring an executive is a complex process that relies on a company's strategy, the current market situation, and the availability and qualification of the potential candidates. Executive mapping is a quick and effective way of evaluating the candidate market in advance and improving the efficiency of HR decisions.
The benefits of mapping
- Paints a complete picture of the potential candidates when entering new markets and launching new business units or functions;
- Creates an external talent pool for key positions;
- Provides benchmarking data to improve the comparison and selection process when searching for executives;
- Promotes an understanding of aspects of functional organizational structures and common compensation levels for the positions being reviewed;
Gives an idea of the strength of the employer brand of the client's company.
What clients receive
- Our team at Ward Howell has in-depth industrial and functional expertise, as well as direct contacts with the best managers on the Russian market. We can prepare reports within 7–14 days:
- We compile lists of candidates suitable for specific tasks (50 companies and 50+ managers);
- We identify the organizational structure of departments in target companies;
- We provide general information on average compensation levels in the areas under review.
In addition, we promptly:
- Provide information about the compensation package (aggregate data on the target sample);
- Conduct competency-based interviews and generate detailed individual reports;
- Carry out online diagnostics of candidates using international management assessment tools;
- Gather recommendations on key competencies and values.
Ward Howell expertise
High standards of internal processes, an updated knowledge base, and daily contact with senior executives, business owners and Board members;
An extensive and constantly updated database of knowledge and information about candidates, ensuring optimal speed in the implementation of research projects;
Our team consists of industrial and functional experts, which gives us a deep understanding of the context and allows us to obtain accurate information about any top manager;
Our consultants are certified in executive assessment and this allows us to ask the right questions, provide full professional references to candidates, and ensure that high-quality data is supplied to our clients;
At Ward Howell, we conduct our own leadership research and participate in global projects with INSEAD Business School on topics such as leadership, corporate governance, family business, and succession planning. We have authored several business books and numerous academic publications. We rely on both practical experience and accumulated academic knowledge to implement our projects.
Talk to an expert
Fill in the form and our consultants will contact you.