Individual career counseling
The Ward Howell Career Counseling Program enables senior managers to restart their careers with the help of various career development tools and individual counseling sessions with our consultants.
This program is for people who are seeking:
- to obtain a better understanding of the direction of their career development in the coming years;
- to review their professional profile and reassess their competencies;
- to orientate themselves in the labor market;
- to make career choices more consciously;
- to promote their career advancement within their organization by building relationships, significant competencies, and a personal brand;
- to receive high-quality support during their transition to a new position.
Why is it relevant?
- Ultra-fast changes to the entire work landscape;
- Transformation of managerial positions, roles, career scenarios, and the labor market;
- A recent crisis radically changed the economy, business, and our familiar lifestyle;
- Breakthrough technologies generate new markets, products, and specializations;
- New professional and leadership competencies are required in an unpredictable and unstable environment.
What does the program include?
- Consultations with a market expert;
- Career advice sessions.
Ward Howell expertise
Since 1993, Ward Howell has been a leader in the Russian Executive Search market and has considerable expertise in selecting effective executives and Board members for public and private Russian companies.
Our consultants write books and conduct research on career and leadership, participate in joint global projects with INSEAD and other leading business schools, and organize educational and career programs for both individual clients and major Russian companies.
The Ward Howell team has conducted individual and group coaching sessions and career counseling for more than 4,000 senior executives and business owners.
Our daily contact with clients and partners from all major industries of the Russian economy allows us to be always aware of trends, best practices, and opportunities within a particular industry and function.
We strive to ensure that our company, projects, and practices have a positive impact on the future and create sustainable results for both our clients and Ward Howell.
Talk to an expert
Fill in the form and our consultants will contact you.