Developing talents and unlocking the full potential of employees is becoming one of the most important strategic focuses of modern organizations. An integral aspect of a talent development strategy is a mentoring system, whereby more experienced managers share their knowledge and motivation with their high-potential colleagues.
Ward Howell hosts intensive training programs that help companies structure their mentoring processes and teach potential mentors and mentees about the specific tools and formats to utilize for effective interactions.
The modules of the program are designed for a specific client and audience, and they include both general introductory sessions and separate seminars for mentors and mentees. On completing the face-to-face section of the program, Ward Howell prepares a guide for mentors describing the work formats, performance criteria, and meeting scenarios, and periodically monitors the mentoring sessions.
Key topics of the training modules:
- Prerequisites and principles of effective mentoring;
- Types of mentoring relationships: finding individual formats and styles;
- Supporting tools and barriers to mentoring;
- Complex cases of corporate mentoring and possible solutions;
- Building long-term collaboration with mentees;
- How to complete a mentoring cycle: summarizing tools.
- Introductory sessions with a coach;
- Individual and group supervision;
- Measuring the results of an interaction with a mentee.
- Introductory webinar on the principles and preparation involved in working with a mentor;
- Individual session with a coach to discuss a mentee’s goals and expectations in relation to the mentoring program;
- Monitoring mentors' sessions.
Ward Howell expertise
- Since 1993, Ward Howell has been a leader in the Russian Executive Search market and has considerable expertise in selecting effective executives and Board members for public and private Russian companies.
- For the last 14 years, we have been holding team and strategy sessions, complex development programs, and training seminars for major private and public companies in Russia. Most of them are our regular clients.
- Our consultants are certified coaches and have extensive experience of working with top managers, Board members, and business owners.
- Our own research and joint global projects with INSEAD Business School on leadership, succession planning, family business, and corporate governance have enabled us to keep abreast of modern approaches to management and best leadership practices.
- We strive to ensure that our company, projects, and practices have a positive impact on the future and create sustainable results for both our clients and Ward Howell.