Individual and Group Coaching
By paying more attention to self-development and employee development, managers and owners of Russian companies are increasingly striving to ensure the long-term success of their business.
Coaching is a philosophy of help involving the growth and improvement of another person whereby the coach serves as a tool for development.
The effectiveness of coaching cooperation is based on a person's motivation for change, their willingness to experiment, and their strong determination to devote time to reflect and actively work on their growth.
There are no universal solutions in coaching; it is a path we travel along with the client, analyzing past experiences and the current situation, and setting the vector of development to obtain the desired result.
Ward Howell’s coaching programs
Individual coaching is a partnership between a client and a coach with the objective of improving the client's performance by achieving significant positive changes to their workplace behavior and motivation. Learn more →
Group coaching is a form of developmental work with several participants, based on their cross-interaction and with the aim of increasing individual and group efficiency in the organizational context.
Learn more →
Ward Howell expertise
- Ward Howell is the only company in Russia to have implemented large-scale individual and group coaching projects for more than 8,000 executives.
- Our coaching consultants work on projects at INSEAD and other business schools, advise senior executives, top teams, Board members, and owners of major businesses, and develop educational programs in the field of organizational consulting and leadership.
- Ward Howell's consultants were the first in Russia to receive the Stakeholder Centered Coaching Certification from Marshall Goldsmith, a global expert in coaching and business consulting.
- Our daily contact with clients and partners from all major industries of Russian business allows us to stay constantly informed of current trends, best practices, and opportunities within a particular industry or function.
- We strive to ensure that our company, projects, and practices have a positive impact on the future and create long-term results for both our clients and Ward Howell.