Executive Team Assessment
The efficiency of a management team is dependent on many factors. Teamwork, a common understanding of goals, complementarity of competences, and the working group dynamics are all components which affect the results as much as the individual qualities of each team member.
Based on a wide range of diagnostic tools and solid experience working with management teams, at Ward Howell we have developed solutions that can give your business a unique competitive advantage in talent management.
Assessment of your executive team will allow you to:
- Identify possible differences in the team members' understanding of the organization's goals and strategies;
- Identify the team's habits, both productive and unproductive;
- Assess the level of trust and transparency within the team;
- Understand how roles and leadership positions are distributed within the group and at what levels competition occurs;
- Assess the personal compatibility of team members and identify potential causes of values conflicts.
Based on the assessment results, we will provide you with high-quality expert support in the following areas:
- Executive Search;
- Complex Development Programs;
- Individual and Group Coaching;
- Team and Strategy Sessions;
- Development of Motivation Systems and KPIs;
- Corporate Career Development Programs;
- Succession Planning Programs.
Ward Howell expertise
- Today, Ward Howell has the most experienced senior management assessment team in Russia. The Executive Assessment practice brings together certified professionals (including company partners) who have assessed more than 500 C-level and Board executives over the past 5 years, and who have more than 15 years’ experience in executive search.
- We also have extensive experience of working with management teams, Boards of directors, and other corporate governance bodies, holding team sessions and comprehensive development programs, and facilitating and moderating strategic events.
- To assess teamwork effectiveness, we use a number of authors’ methodologies (including online), the T.E.A.M. management context questionnaire, as well as various methods of included observation and psychodynamic analysis.
- We actively develop expertise in the field of group dynamics analysis and management. We regularly train and improve our qualification by participating in the Group Relations Conference and the Tavistock Institute programs.
- We strive to ensure that our company, projects, and practices have a positive impact on the future and create long-term results for both our clients and Ward Howell.