The ability to find and integrate senior executives into private and public companies has been our core competence for over 25 years.
The focus on finding and developing leaders, as well as on building effective management teams, is the key to success for any organization. This process should begin by identifying targeted profiles and hiring the most appropriate people.
We start all our projects by understanding the strategic vision, the current context, and the corporate culture of the client's organization, and then by identifying the specific competencies and leadership skills required to achieve the goals.
The best team for every client
- We organize each project team in a way that combines industrial, functional, and regional expertise. Our daily communication with CEOs, business owners, and Board members provides our consultants with the opportunity to discover the latest news, market trends, and challenges specific to both companies and the industry as a whole.
- A wide network of contacts, our partnership dialogue with top managers, and a constantly updated database of candidates allow us to quickly obtain reliable and relevant data about the companies and people who are behind corporate achievements. Moreover, constant monitoring and analysis of this information enables us to find the best solutions for our clients.
Assessment and selection of candidates
- We select candidates based on a unique set of professional and management competencies for each project. We apply our own comprehensive assessment method, which includes international online diagnostic tools, and benchmarking with the best functional and industrial managers.
- At every stage of a project, our clients receive complete and reliable information so that they can make data-based decisions. They can also count on our support when integrating new executives into the corporate environment.
We also advise our clients on:
- Motivation and compensation programs;
- Long-term incentive (LTI) programs;
- Executive coaching support.
Ward Howell expertise
- Since 1993, Ward Howell has found effective executives, Chairmen, and Board members for public and private Russian companies.
- Our team consists of industrial and functional experts, which gives us a deep understanding of the context and allows us to gather accurate information about any top manager in the shortest time possible.
- Our consultants are certified in executive assessment, enabling us to ask the right questions, provide full professional references to candidates, and ensure that high-quality data is supplied to the client.
- Ward Howell conducts its own leadership research and participates in global projects with INSEAD Business School on topics such as leadership, corporate governance, succession planning, and family business. We have authored several business books and numerous scientific publications. We rely on both practical experience and accumulated academic knowledge to implement our projects.