The assessment of top-management team members in conditions of rapid growth, change of ownership, IPO or other organizational transformations is as important a component of a comprehensive analysis of a company as the evaluation of its resources and financial position.
Timely assessment of executives will allow you to:
- Draw on the strengths of leaders to plan strategic initiatives;
- Identify leadership risks and take action to minimize them;
- Allocate the goals and objectives of leaders based on their strengths and potential;
- Develop missing competencies before they become a barrier to achieving goals;
- Keep your hand on the pulse of the top team’s motivation;
- Compare assessment results with market indicators and determine the type of leadership resources competitors possess.
Ward Howell's executive assessment allows for both individual assessments of leadership competencies and analysis of team characteristics that manifest themselves in the interaction process.
Individual assessment of top-managers:
- Determines the current level of development of managerial competencies;
- Enables a comparative analysis (benchmarking) of their experience and skills with the management talent market;
- Identifies strengths and potential for development;
- Helps shape individual development programs and assesses the scale of investment in managers' development.
Based on the assessment results, we are ready to provide high-quality expert support in the following areas:
- Executive Search;
- Complex Development Programs;
- Individual and Group Coaching;
- Team and Strategy Sessions;
- Development of Motivation Systems and KPIs;
- Corporate Career Development Programs;
- Succession Planning Programs.
Ward Howell expertise
- Ward Howell has the most experienced senior management assessment team in Russia. The Executive Assessment practice brings together certified consultants (including company partners) who have evaluated more than 500 C-level and Board managers over the past 5 years, and who have more than 15 years’ experience in executive search.
- To assess leadership potential, we use our own methodology developed in cooperation with INSEAD Business School, as well as psychometric assessment tools by leading global providers.
- Our individual assessment projects necessarily involve two consultants from Ward Howell: a representative from the Executive Search practice and one from the Leadership Development practice. Hence, we pay great attention to each participant at the stage of face-to-face evaluation, and provide a balance between the critical view of a professional headhunter and the developing feedback of an executive coach.
- We strive to ensure that our company, projects, and practices have a positive impact on the future and create long-term results for both our clients and Ward Howell.